Whatever your plans are for today, drop ‘em. You just got a better offer. UNIQLO – the hottest global brand to hit Bergen – opens their doors today, Friday September 28th at noon. With specially created product and exclusive deals to celebrate their grand opening, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
• Signature Japanese Engineered Denim $9.90 while supply lasts!
• Men’s & Women’s Premium Down Ultra Light Jackets $49.90 (reg. $69.90, valid 9/28-10/6)
• Men’s & Women’s 100% Cashmere Jackets $49.90 women/$59.90 men (reg. $89.90/$99.90, valid 9/28-10/6)
And just in time for nippy fall weather, the first 500 customers will receive exclusive discounted pricing on Men’s & Women’s Fleece Full Zip Jackets $9.90 (reg. $19.90) and Men’s & Women’s Broadcloth Cotton Shirts $9.90 (reg. $29.90) valid 9/28-9/29
And… there’s more!
• Hello $1,000 Shopping Spree! Spin UNIQLO’s prize wheel for a chance to win UNIQLO gift cards with a grand prize card of $1,000
• 1,000 Free Tote bags to the first 1,000 customers.
(No purchase necessary to participate, one chance per customer, Valid 9/28 -9/29 only)
It all starts today at noon at UNIQLO at Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus.
We’re There….Are You?
Westfield Garden State Plaza
Where Can I Take My 6 Month Old for Swim Lessons? - Nadia M.
There are tons of great places in Bergen for indoor swimming lessons where even the tiniest of tots can get exposure to the basics and feel comfortable in the water. The YJCC Bergen in Washington Township is a spot which is centrally located and you don’t have to be a member to enjoy their heated pool and experienced aquatics staff. The YJCC’s Little Sharks Swim School has programs for kids as young as 6 months, plus the center offers private and semi-private lessons as well. For more details check out their full program here.
From one mama to another,
Do you have a question you want Bergen Mama to answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org